WAGS Digital Access
Members have access to the digital equipment in the WAGS Library Family Room:
- Wednesdays, each week
- 01:00 to 03:30 pm
- 127 South Mission Street, Wenatchee - WAGS Library Family Room
Hank LuBean will assist WAGS Members interested in scanning & digitizing their documents, etc. If you are interested, please email email@example.com Attn: Hank to set up an appointment; or, drop-in on Wednesdays during the hours. Appointments are priority.
See information and pricing below:
Organize and Protect oversize photos and newspapers!
- Member benefit: 1 hour of individual help to digitize items.
- Individual small photos/scanning and printing each $.25 for black/white; $.50 for color
- Specialty image capturing - 8 1/2 x 11 ($2); 8 1/2 x 14 ($3) and 11 x 17 ($5)
- Larger projects - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for estimates by Digital Committee.
- (Approximate $13 for first hour and $7 per hour after that.)
- Digitizing is for members only at the Digital Access Center in the WAGS Library.
- All personal scanning must be downloaded to a member furnished flash drive.